1. If you are interested in care, please email (at WeePeople.Us@gmail.com) with your child’s age and needs, such as hours of care and previous childcare experience, and we will have an initial chat or two regarding availability and the ability to meet your needs.
2. If both parties are interested, an initial meeting and tour will be arranged. Because Wee People is home based, all prospective families MUST have an appointment.
3. If we agree it’s a mutual fit, the parent must have the following completed before any child(ren) can receive care:
(1) Signed contract and handbook
(2) permission slips
(4) first week’s tuition
(5) Health Form This is to be completed by physician
(6) Immunization Form This is to be completed by physician
(7) Medication Form ANY medication that the child needs in care must be accompanied with this form completed by the child’s doctor
(8) Emergency Form To be completed by parents
There may be others, depending upon the unique circumstances *